Canadian St. Lawrence Carp Club
|Canadian St. Lawrence Carp Club |
Canadian St. Lawrence Carp Club The Inn By The Park 22 Sir James Morris Drive PO Box 1157 Morrisburg, K0C 1X0
Tel: 001 613-543-0600
Fax: 001 613-543-0693
A Canadian St. Lawrence Carp Club fishing trip is the trip of a lifetime and one you will never forget.
The Inn by the Park
- Spacious Spanish Style home, next to the village green, over looking the St. Lawrence River.
- 6 clean comfortable bedrooms (singles, twin and double beds available).
- 4 bathrooms
- Private balcony
- Fully air conditionded for your comfort.
- 60 channel cable TV comes with each bedroom.
- Wrap around deck with BBQ.
- Dining room and sitting rooms.
- Hearty home cooked meals.
- Family atmosphere with playgrounds nearby for children.
The averrage carp ranges from 19lbs.-26lbs. Kevin has no problems catching 8-10 fish per day depending on the weather, carp are regularly caught in the 30lbs.-40lbs. range, this past summer 50lbs. specimen have been caught, and locals claim that even bigger carp in the 60lbs.+ are waiting to be caught.
All Tackle is supplied !
- Fox Carp Rods
- Shimano Reels
- Big Baitrunners
- Fox Alarms
- Fox Hangers
- Nash Weighing Slings
- Fox Landing Nets
- Fox Chairs
- Nash Unhooking Mats
- Euro - Swingers
Supplied bait will be particle-maise-corn.
Concerning Boilies, please bring your own, but note that Boilies are really not required to fish carp on the St. Lawrence River.
Leave the Hassle and the tackle at home and enjoy the freedom !
Canadian Carp Fishing Vacation Packages:
THE ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE: £599.00(Sterling)/person/week; £1,049(Sterling)/person/2week
- Personal Guide
- All tackle is provided ( Shimano-reels, Fox rods, alarms, chair slings, weighting, slings, mats, landing nets, scale, chairs, umbrellas, waders, hats) Please note all of our tackle is new for the 2000 fishing season
- Ontario fishing licenses
- Bait-We do not supply boilies - please bring your own
- Daily transport to and from the swims
- Fresh packed lunch with tea and soft drinks
- Ottawa Airport pick-up and drop-off
- 6 nights accommodation in a beautiful air conditioned Spanish style six bedroom home situated beside the Water Front Park overlooking the majestic St. Lawrence River.
- three home cooked meals daily (English breakfast, packed lunch and a home cooked dinner)
THE BED AND BREAKFAST PACKAGE: £300.00 (Sterling)/person/week
- Boats - Pontoon
- Tackle as stated above
- Bait-We do not supply boilies-please bring your own
- Transportation to and from the swims
- Use of the BBQ
- 6 nights accommodation in a beautiful air conditioned Spanish style six bedroom home situated beside the Water Front Park overlooking the majestic St. Lawrence River
- This package does not include; lunch, dinner, Ontario fishing licenses, airport pick-up or drop-off. Village restaurants and Pubs are a six minute walk from the the Inn.
Please note that our packages do not include air fare!
Holidays in Canada,